Obsidian Control Systems continues to expand its line of professional solutions with the launch of the NX SYNC, a powerful plug-and-play USB SMPTE timecode device.
The NX SYNC captures timecode in various SMPTE formats from its 3-pin XLR connection and converts it to a MIDI Timecode (MTC) stream, where it can be read into ONYX or any other MIDI Timecode compatible software. Additionally, it also has the power to take MTC and send it back out as SMPTE. The NX SYNC contains a powerful hardware architecture for instant processing and minimal frame delays.
The NX SYNC does not require custom drivers, and in addition to working with ONYX, it can be used as an SMPTE to MTC/ MTC to SMPTE device for both Windows 10 and MAC OS software applications.
This latest addition to the ONYX product line comes in a rugged, impact-resistant housing, offers a Kensington K-Lock for security, and is directly powered over USB. A custom ONYX Hi-Speed USB cable is included.
The NX-SYNC is available for immediate shipping from Obsidian Control Systems’ global distribution network.
• Two 3-pin XLR connectors for LTC Timecode In/Out
• SMPTE Timecode @ 24, 25, 29.97 and 30 frames per second
• Native Plug-and-Play USB Connection for ONYX, PC and MAC (no custom drivers required)
• USB Powered
• Convenient, space-saving, stackable design
• Rugged, impact-resistant housing
* Tu comentario en la Revista ISP Audio & Light * Comparte el articulo en las redes