Wire & Cable Guangzhou China Import and Export Fair Complex. Guangzhou.China, 9 – 12 June 2015
Exhibitor numbers reach new heights Fair attracts local and international buyers and visitors from diverse industries The 2015 edition of Wire & Cable Guangzhou will open its doors from 9 – 12 June 2015 at the China Import and Export Fair Complex. Organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd and Guangzhou BoYou Exhibition Service Co Ltd, Wire & Cable Guangzhou is the largest event of its kind in the South China region.
The event will occupy two halls spanning nearly 20,000 sqm, enabling attendees to marvel at a range of the industry’s latest technologies and products, as well as exchange invaluable information with market insiders. Mr Emeka Hu, General Manager of Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd, explained: “As the world’s largest wire and cable producer, China offers vast opportunities. Resultantly, both local and international companies are compelled to showcase their latest products and solutions at the show. While the country’s production and demand for wire and cable products continue to exhibit strong growth into the next decade, the event will serve as an important meeting place for businesses to connect and exchange industry information. Exhibitors can also promote their signature products and evaluate their competitiveness in the market”. Exhibitor numbers reach new heights The four-day event will gather more than 340 exhibitors and as many as 20,000 visitors from around the world. Some confirmed exhibitors include:
• TEBA Co Ltd TEBA Co Ltd is a service provider of integrated system solutions for the energy sector. The company is China’s largest energy equipment manufacturer and one of the world’s main integrated solutions providers for power systems. The core business includes manufacturing of power transmission and distribution equipment, integrated solutions for power systems, and development of new energy resources and materials.
• KBA-Metronic GmbH Founded in 1972, KBA-Metronic is a subsidiary of the Koenig & Bauer Group which specialises in the development, design and production of printing, coding and marking technologies. The company’s product portfolio consists of inkjet, laser, hot stamping and thermal transfer devices, as well as separation systems. Its marking solutions are widely used by cable manufacturers and companies in the automotive, food and pharmaceutical industries.
• RR Kabel Ltd Headquartered in Mumbai, RR Kabel is a leading wire and cable producer in the Asia Pacific region. The company manufactures customised wires and cables for power networks and the oil, petrochemical and telecommunication industries. It offers a wide range of products that carry international certifications such as BASEC, VDE, UL, DEMKO and CSA.
• Chengdu Xin Cheng Peng Cable Materials Co Ltd Established in 1994, the company is a major supplier in Southwest China of PVC and PE materials for wires and cables. Its broad portfolio of more than 60 products are all nationally certified and qualified for export.
• Dongguan Wellion Wire & Cable Machinery Co Ltd Headquartered in Hong Kong with a production base in Dongguan, the company specialises in the research, development, engineering and manufacturing of wire and cable machinery. Its product line includes insulation and sheathing lines for wires and power cables, as well as auto coiling, packing and double twist stranding machines.
Fair attracts local and international buyers and visitors from diverse industries Apart from a strong line-up of exhibitors, the fair will also welcome buyer delegations from various industries to source the latest wire and cable products. This year, the show is backed by the Wire & Cable Manufacturers Association Alliance, Guangdong Household Electrical Appliances Trade Association, Zhuhai Power Trade Association, Nanhai Household Appliances Industry Association and Guangdong Association of Lighting Industry. Moreover, VIPs and decision makers from the household appliance, electric power, architecture, automobile and solar power industries will converge at the show and meet with suppliers. In addition to being an organiser of buyer delegations, the Wire & Cable Manufacturers Association Alliance is also a supporter and endorser of the 2015 show. The alliance consists of prominent trade associations in China, includes:
• Jiangsu Optical and Electric Cable Industry Chamber of Commerce • Guangdong Wire and Cable Industry Association • Anhui Province Chamber of Wire and Cable • Hunan Wire and Cable Association • Yixing Wire and Cable Industry Association • Suzhou Optical and Electric Cable Industry Chamber of Commerce • Ningbo Chamber of Wire and Cable • Dongguan Wire and Cable Industry Association • Tianjin Wire and Cable Industry Chamber of Commerce Exhibitors will introduce their newest products and solutions at concurrent events. As many as six companies will be featured throughout the first three days of the show to demonstrate their expertise on materials, machinery and equipment for wires and cables. Wire & Cable Guangzhou will be held concurrently with Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology, as well as Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition – the largest lighting fair in Asia. For more information regarding the 2015 show,