Absen unveiled its latest innovations in broadcast and esports at IBC 2023. The company showcased its cutting-edge LED technology on Stand 2.B24, where visitors had the opportunity to see virtual production, rental & staging, and commercial displays in action, as well as got hands-on with Absen's revolutionary LED technology.
In addition to the exhibition, Absen hosted a range of events and activities on its stand, including interviews with industry experts on the latest trends and developments in LED technology. Absen also hosted live casting of esports tournaments and other events on its stand, giving visitors the chance to experience the excitement of live LED production. There was also a chance for visitors to the stand to compete 1-on-1 in a game of Rocket League on Absen's state-of-the-art LED display.
To create an immersive show experience, Absen has partnered with a range of leading industry brands to make its stand an IBC must see destination:
- Brompton Technology: LED video processing (SX40, XD, S8).
- ARRI: motion picture equipment (AMIRA Live, 24mm Prime Lens, AMIRA Live PL Hirose Mount).
- stYpe: camera tracking technology (RedSpy 0 Camera Tracking Package, stypeKit AutoAim).
- Big Purple Productions: production management and esports solutions.
- Smart Stage: xR solutions (immersive mixed reality studio replacing traditional green screen).
- disguise: media servers (vx 2, rx II), Porta software along with broadcast content.
IBC 2023 show was the perfect opportunity to seem our latest display innovations and to learn more about how our LED technology is transforming the broadcast and esports industries, said Jessica Golding, European Brand and Marketing Director, Absen.
Absen's LED displays are used by some of the biggest names in the broadcast and esports industries, including the BBC, CNN, ESPN, and Riot Games.